Women's Only Permit to Carry Training
Register here or call/text 507.533.5774
This class is designed with the beginner shooter in mind but experienced shooters will benefit as well. So many women come to gun ownership with the primary purpose of protecting themselves and loved ones. The gun is the perfect tool to protect yourself, it is the "great equalizer". This class will help prepare you, heaven forbid, you ever are faced with a threat, you will learn simple avoidance techniques to the use of deadly force.
Our mission at Precision Plus Firearms Training is to provide top quality training in the safe storage, handling, situational awareness, conflict avoidance, gear selection for women's carry, interaction with law enforcement, aftermath of violent encounters, kids and guns, and justifiable use of force for the beginner to the advanced shooter.
This is a Multi-State Class, meaning that you may carry in 23 states with your MN permit or apply for a FL non-resident that would give you 34 states. Total cost is $75.00 with no additional fees.
If you do not have a pistol one will be provided free of charge.
What will you receive from this class?
*5 Years of Support (Email or Phone Support Anytime)
*When you take my class you leave with many handouts with important information, including maps of the states that honor a MN Permit To Carry, MN Self-Defense Laws, Use of Force.
*Free Concealed Carry Magazine
*What Every Gun Owner Needs to Know About Self-Defense Law Booklet
*Casual and Upbeat Class
*FL Non-Resident Application Packet
*An Instructor with a #1 goal of making sure you are comfortable and confident in carrying a firearm for self-protection
*Access to "After Class Support" Page with videos and additional information to share with your family.
Unfortunately women were more likely than men to be victims; Here are just a couple statistics to remind us briefly of the need to protect ourselves, whether our personal plan includes gun or other methods of self defense, this class will prepare you to fight back and not be a willing victim.
- There were 248,300 rapes/sexual assaults in the United States in 2007, more than 500 per day, up from 190,600 in 2005. Women were more likely than men to be victims; the rate for rape/sexual assault for persons age 12 or older in 2007 was 1.8 per 1,000 for females and 0.1 per 1,000 for males. National Crime Victimization Survey: Criminal Victi
- mization, 2007. 2008. U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics. Available at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cv07.pdf. This means Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.
- The United States Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics estimates that 3.4 million persons said they were victims of stalking during a 12-month period in 2005 and 2006. Women experience 20 stalking victimizations per 1,000 females age 18 and older, while men experience approximately seven stalking victimizations per 1,000 males age18 and older. Baum, Katrina, Catalano, Shannan, Rand, Michael and Rose, Kristina. 2009. Stalking Victimization in the United States. U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics. Available at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/svus.pdf.
- In 2003, among all female murder victims in the U.S., 30% were slain by their husbands or boyfriends. Source: Uniform Crime Reports of the U.S. 1996, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 2003 (January - June). The means the remaining 70% were strangers.
- Lifetime rate of rape /attempted rape for women by race:1
- All women: 17.6%
- White women: 17.7%
- Black women: 18.8%
- Asian Pacific Islander women: 6.8%
- American Indian/Alaskan women: 34.1%
- Mixed race women: 24.4%